Queensland Association of Collaborative Practitioners (QACP) is Queensland’s leading association for collaborative law professionals.
A fresh approach to divorce and separation and a genuine alternative to litigation, collaborative practice is a rewarding and sustainable way to practise family law.
QACP members receive many benefits:
- Listing in Find a collaborative professional on QACP’s website
- Use of QACP’s member logo and promotional material in your own marketing
- Access to QACP member toolkit to assist with marketing of collaborative practice
- Networking with professionals from differing disciplines who share the same commitment to the collaborative ethos
- Free participation in monthly regional practice group meetings across the state to promote and encourage networking and support amongst collaborative professionals
- Access to the highest standard of recognised trainers from the national and international arena
- Access to member resources such as precedents, research and other practical tools to assist in the “doing” of collaborative practice
To join QACP, complete the online form.